INFORMATION

IRELAND

TitanHQ C/O
Copperfasten Technologies
1st Floor, Mazars Place,
Salthill, Galway,
Ireland

USA

TitanHQ C/O Titan Technology
Soluions US INC
400 N Ashley DR STE 1900,
TAMPA FL
33602

Contact Sales

US: +1 813 304 2544
EU/UK: +44 203 808 5467

NextBack

Advanced. Easy-to-Use Email Spam Filter.

Anti-Spam Email Filter Built for Business

SpamTitan is an intuitive spam filter that protects your business by blocking spam, phishing, spoofing, zero-day attacks, and malware from your emails. 

Effectively Block Spam

SpamTitan blocks 99.9% of spam, malware, ransomware, phishing, and viruses.

Get Up and Running Quickly

Receive full top-class support for a solution that's easy to deploy, manage and use.

Protect Your Business

Block zero day attacks via email, safeguarding your email system and employee data.

Sophisticated Email Security Made Simple

SpamTitan is a multi-award winning solution with powerful features to protect against advanced email attacks.

Sandboxing

Use machine learning and behavioral analysis to enable your security team to safely detonate suspicious files. 

Office365 Protection

Strengthen your Office365 email security against malware through a defense in-depth approach. 

Zero Day Attack Protection

Anticipate new attacks using predictive technology, providing a secure solution for email.

Email Blocking

Allow whitelisting and blacklisting, advanced reporting, recipient verification, and outbound scanning.

Advanced Protection

Scan all inbound emails with double anti-virus protection and prevent whaling and spear phishing.

Data Leak Prevention

Enjoy the addition of powerful data leak prevention rules to prevent internal data loss.

GET FREE TRIAL

What Our Customers Have to Say

Read over 300+ reviews on Capterra.

1

2

3

5

4

6

Isley U.
Grant Coordinator

"Quite simply, this has almost completely eliminated the amount of spam email going out to users. And, on the rare occasions, spam does make it through, the blacklist (and whitelist) features are so easy-to-use, I can flag it there on the spot. The set up is also quite simple ensuring that you will be up and running in no time!"

"SpamTitan does what it's suppose to provide with regards to protecting your email system. It does eliminate a very high number of spam or malicious emails from infiltrating our computers. We found that the prices along with the performance was well worth the investment compared to other comparable options in the market."

Eddie M.
Owner/Partner

"SpamTitan is outstanding! Between the Block Lists, Spam Filtering and Virus controls, 95% of the messages targeting our mail server are rejected. Of the remaining 5% that get through, 99% valid emails. Of the 95% that are blocked, easily less than 1% are false positives."

Harold B.
Director, Forensics and Discovery

Save Time and Risk.

Advanced Spam Blocking

Set your trial in motion to protect your business!

GET FREE TRIAL

Trial SpamTitan Email Security For Free!

Top 6 Reasons to Choose SpamTitan

https://gist.github.com/RobertCam/a1369f4e787d54abfe1a8583e8142291